Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Breathe


Dear Self,

Breathe. 
Relax. 
Take it easy. 
Everything will be just fine.
Days like these will come to pass.

I know it's one of those weeks when every day seems like a 24-hour work day. You push yourself to the limits and you end up getting pushed to the wall instead, left with not a lot of choices. You do what seems right, but nothing seems to work out as well as they should and you end up with a marathon of discouraging results.

You go home and expect life to suddenly change. It always does. But there are days when no amount of TV shows or baseball game or internet browsing can distract you. Your little boy gets you occupied for a little while and takes you to your Lala land--he never fails to do so, but only until he kisses you goodnight and retires for the day. Then you're back to where you were and realizes that you failed to leave the anxiety at work and all the emotions that came along with it.

But days like these have an end. Mind you, next week or maybe even tomorrow will be a whole new story, one that is a complete opposite. And you will be delighted once again. This is life. It is never perfect for anyone. And complaining will not make it any better.

So take it easy.
Hang in there.  You'll be fine.
And breathe.

~Liza~

7 comments:

Cindy September 29, 2011 at 1:20 PM  

i feel you liz... *hugs*

care for a glass of wine?

Cindy September 29, 2011 at 1:21 PM  

this is such a beautiful photo by the way --- so alive and colorful

konsuy September 29, 2011 at 4:46 PM  

hugs, liz. you'll get through this.

Liza September 29, 2011 at 9:02 PM  

Cindy said...
i feel you liz... *hugs*

care for a glass of wine?


I need more than a glass, Cinds! I need a bottle! LOL

this is such a beautiful photo by the way --- so alive and colorful

Salamat, Cinds! I used this photo 'coz I really need some color and life right now!

Liza September 29, 2011 at 9:03 PM  

konsuy said...
hugs, liz. you'll get through this.


Salamat, Chi! Today was worse, but I can't complain. This will pass. I just need a short break and I'll get it next week. :-)

Aileen September 30, 2011 at 5:32 AM  

HUGS, Liz! I love how you ended this entry with so much positivity and hope. You will be fine. :)

kookooforcocopuffs October 2, 2011 at 12:42 AM  

Dear Liz,

i think, all mothers are survivors,and i can see, you are.. and whatever anxieties you are going through, it may be nerve-wracking and scary but, i know its nothing u wont be able to beat..compartmentalizing one's thoughts and closing the shutters on those that do not help and opening up thoughts and spaces for those that relieve these worries are coping mechanisms mothers inherently possess , or if they do not already, maybe acquire in the process of motherhood..you will get through this, ikaw pa.

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP