Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A New Chapter

It is March 13, 2020 now. I logged in to revisit my old blog only to find that I had a draft I never published.  An entry I drafted nearly 6 years ago, when I learned about my second pregnancy.  I don't know why I never published it.  Maybe it's because I never started that blog that was meant to document my second pregnancy and the second baby. Now, the second baby is already 5 years old. She is a beautiful little girl, my beautiful little girl--as perfect as I could have ever wished for. So now, I feel compelled to publish this post, to remind me of an unfinished business. I don't know if I'll ever finish it.  But I visited this blog to start yet another one--another journey I wish to document. A journey I started two years ago that I hope to continue for a long, long time--my running journey.

***


It has been a year--wow, exactly a year since my last blog.  I had abandoned this space, but not without regrets. Oh, I have so much I wanted to write about. So much to share. But I struggled to find the time and the motivation to write.

Yes, I've lost motivation. Couldn't find much inspiration either. My life has been a routine, and when it is, sometimes the excitement goes away. But don't get me wrong--I am no less happy. I've never been happier my entire life and there is nothing I would change. I love excitement, but as I get older, I'm kind of loving the routine and the normalcy of life.  I am loving the routine my new little family has given me. I've been busier than ever, and I am loving it. But sometimes, that means there are things I can no longer do, even if I want to.

But now I have a good reason to write again--an inspiration I couldn't let pass. A new journey that is so full of promise. One that will change my life forever. Our lives. My family's lives. And I want to document this journey, just as I did before.

I am expecting baby number two. Yes, finally! I wish he/she had come sooner. I wish we hadn't waited this long. But here we are, and this time I must say--while I love the normalcy, I am loving this kind of excitement more!

Follow my journey here.

0 comments:

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP