Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Babies...babies...babies!




The new baby boom era isn't over yet.  In fact, I think it has just started!

So most of those people at my work has given birth--there were like seven of us pregnant at almost the same time and our babies are now celebrating their birthdays one after the other.  But pregnancy continues to spread like epidemic.  Two of my friends are expecting, and now my sister-in-law!  Yes--my brother and his wife are expecting their first child.  I've known about it for weeks now, but since my brother has announced it (at Facebook, of all places) I can now break my silence.

I couldn't be happier for them!  They wanted a baby and lucky for them, they didn't have to wait that long.  Lucas will now have more cousins to play with.  I wish this time it will be a girl!  I wish they live closer to us.

***

Photo:  The kids in our lives today  
Last weekend when cousin Jopie and her family came to visit.

4 comments:

konsuy August 5, 2010 at 10:33 PM  

wow! that is happy news. more children in the family really makes for wonderful memories. i remembered when we visit Bohol, always there is a new member of the family and everyone dotes on him/her. so much fun.

Liza August 5, 2010 at 11:41 PM  

konsuy said...
wow! that is happy news. more children in the family really makes for wonderful memories. i remembered when we visit Bohol, always there is a new member of the family and everyone dotes on him/her. so much fun.


I know! Excited kaayo mi, Chi! Thanks!

JoPiE August 9, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

whaaaaaaaaaat? i didn't know this!!! omg, i have to go and congratulate him and wifey!!!

Aileen August 16, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

Happy news, indeed!
Love this photo of you and Jopie + the kids!

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP