Sunday, April 11, 2010

At A Loss



I wish I am gifted with a talent to write.  I wish I can easily put down to words all the thoughts that are running through my head right now.

I have been waiting for this one opportunity to sit down and write everything I want to write.

But I'm at a loss.  I could not compose my thoughts and translate them into words.

The hub once asked why I am not blogging anymore.  I don't really know.

It's not that I don't have time.  I can always make time.

Maybe I just don't have anything interesting to say.   My days are not boring but there's nothing eventful or unique about my days that's worth sharing.

Maybe I don't have any photos to share.  Yes, that's true.  I haven't been taking photos of anything other than Lucas.  And I don't want people to get tired of seeing Lucas.

I am in dire need of an inspiration!

***

Photo:  A disposal cup from Caribou Coffee--my favorite coffee place in Minnesota.  This cup has inspirational messages written all over it.  This is a cup-full of inspiration--just what I need.  Whoever designed this cup is a genius!

8 comments:

konsuy April 11, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

parehas mi ni charles, waiting for you to blog so we know what you are thinking and feeling but i also agree that there are just days when you feel you need more pushing to write. i hope you find the inspiration. we miss you.

Aileen April 11, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

It happens... those days when we feel like we want to write but seems like words left us. But I'm glad you are writing again. :)

That's a really nice cup!

And oh, I must tell you, you string words so beautifully. :)

Shutterfairy April 12, 2010 at 4:18 AM  

do blog often Liz.. I enjoy looking at photos of Lucas and I don't think I'll grow tired looking at how he has grown so fast.

Life+Style by C. Dacua-Ellazar Photography April 12, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

it's funny how i guess everyone go into phase like this Liz... sometimes i just would like to post pics, then other times i'd like to vent sa blog, LOL {i find blogging as stress reliever at times}... if you need a break, that's alright --- we'll just be waiting whenever you're ready to share and scribble =)

*** that cup is truly an inspiration =)

Liza April 14, 2010 at 6:39 PM  

konsuy said...
i hope you find the inspiration. we miss you.


I hope so too! I want to be inspired. I want to write more because when I get old, I want to have something to go back to and remember what my younger days were like!

Liza April 14, 2010 at 6:41 PM  

Aileen said...

And oh, I must tell you, you string words so beautifully. :)


Really? Feeling nako wala jud ko talent ani nga area, Ai. But I'm really trying. I think reading a lot helps.

Liza April 14, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

mai said...
do blog often Liz.. I enjoy looking at photos of Lucas and I don't think I'll grow tired looking at how he has grown so fast.


Oh, you made me happy. So nice to hear this. I was worried people were getting tired of looking at Lucas' face. Hehe...

Liza April 14, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

Cindy said...
it's funny how i guess everyone go into phase like this Liz... sometimes i just would like to post pics, then other times i'd like to vent sa blog, LOL {i find blogging as stress reliever at times}...


Reading blogs is already a stress-reliever for me, Cinds! I really appreciate people sharing themselves through blogs. I appreciate it so much that I feel compelled to share myself too, and I want to. It's just that sometimes words escape me.

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP