Sunday, April 11, 2010

Rainy Days & Sundays


It's a rainy day Sunday today.  Sun's not coming out anytime soon.  Unlike what it does to other people, a rainy day Sunday makes me happy.  It gives me an excuse to bundle up and cuddle in the warm, perhaps sleep the entire afternoon or watch a series of movies.  Oh, maybe spend some time blogging!

It's been a while since I had a lazy afternoon like this.  We're always out on weekends.  We try to get Lucas out whenever we can.  When we're home, there's always so much to be done.  But today, I don't feel like doing much.  I even thought of going to the gym but later decided against it.  I just want to stay home, relax, and sleep through the sound of spattering rain.

What a day!  What a way to treat myself!

***

Photo:  Recycling and reprocessing an old photo.

2 comments:

konsuy April 11, 2010 at 9:00 PM  

the rain does that to me too. i want to sleep longer, linger and relax.
enjoy your rainy days and sundays.

Shutterfairy April 12, 2010 at 4:19 AM  

i love the rain

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP