Saturday, February 19, 2011

Looking Forward...


... to a long weekend without any plans other than stay home and spend time with family, and just do whatever it is we have the appetite for.

... to two weeks of being home, of no traveling and of seeing Lucas every single day.

... to watching movies with the husband while the little one takes his naps (my movie rentals have been around for weeks now).

... to grocery shopping, cooking and having meals with my family.

... to sunny days after a week of rain.

... to holding my camera again and snapping at just about anything and anyone.

... to Facebooking and blogging and reading my favorite blogs.

... to just being mom, wife, sister, daughter, cousin and friend.

After almost three weeks of traveling and crazy days at work and resolving matters with some crazy people who made an attempt to stir up our quiet, normal lives, being back at base and doing the things that I love doing everyday--at home and at work, is just like being in a wonderful, well-deserved vacation.

7 comments:

konsuy February 20, 2011 at 3:54 PM  

wow, rice nalang kuwang. hehehe.

glad your weekend was perfect. you deserve it.

don't work too hard, enjoy pud more.

Life+Style by C. Dacua-Ellazar Photography February 20, 2011 at 7:00 PM  

isn't it great when you get back on track with your usual routines --- feels good to be home ♥

Life+Style by C. Dacua-Ellazar Photography February 20, 2011 at 7:03 PM  

By the way liz, likey the new look of your blog --- feels so girlie and freshingly sweet =)

Liza February 20, 2011 at 8:28 PM  

konsuy said...
wow, rice nalang kuwang. hehehe.
glad your weekend was perfect. you deserve it.
don't work too hard, enjoy pud more


Chi, naa gyuy rice uy! Mawala ba diay? Hehe. Wa lang gi-apil ug picture kay di na masulod sa plato. Abi pa lang daku gyud kaayo ug kaon, tinuod raba! Haha! I am enjoying, Chi! Long weekend diri kay Presidents' Day! :-)

Liza February 20, 2011 at 8:30 PM  

Cindy said...
By the way liz, likey the new look of your blog --- feels so girlie and freshingly sweet =)


Thank you, Cinds! My blog was screaming for a makeover 'coz it looked the same for over two years na! Hehe.. Glad you like it. Thanks!

JoPiE February 21, 2011 at 10:56 PM  

love the new look of your blog, CUZ! and am so glad you are finally home and relaxing with Charles and Lucas. :D

Liza February 21, 2011 at 11:39 PM  

JoPiE said...
love the new look of your blog, CUZ! and am so glad you are finally home and relaxing with Charles and Lucas. :D


Hehe, way lingaw Cuz gi-retoke ang blog. Thank you!

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP