Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Back In The Saddle


I didn't ride much during the winter.  It's not because I found it too cold, but it was just hard to find the time to ride. I had more travels in December than I had any other months in the year. Then I had my surgery, which prevented me from riding for weeks.  And yes, it was cold too.

But now, I am so happy to be back in saddle! We've re-attached the bike rack on the car so I can take the bike to places during the weekends. I am excited to be riding regularly again! I look forward to warm and long days ahead--the kind that will give me enough daylight to still be out riding after a days work.


4 comments:

konsuy March 21, 2013 at 7:30 PM  

suya si roland sa imong bike, liz. top of the line kuno kaayo.

Liza March 21, 2013 at 9:07 PM  

konsuy said...
suya si roland sa imong bike, liz. top of the line kuno kaayo.


Uy, Chi--tell Roland it's not top of the line gyud! Photogenic lang ni cya, nindot tan-awon sa picture but this is actually just an entry-level bike. Bernard just got a road bike too and I hope we can ride together someday. :-)

Aileen March 22, 2013 at 8:24 AM  

Cheers to good health! : )

Liza March 26, 2013 at 12:16 AM  

Aileen said...
Cheers to good health! : )


Weee! Cheers!!! :-)

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP