Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Credo


I believe in a good cup of coffee in the morning.
I believe that a kiss can mean so much more than just affection.
I believe that a little sacrifice today will reward us tomorrow.
I believe that I can never have too many pairs of shoes.
I believe that at least an hour everyday all to myself is critical to my well-being.
I believe that I can pretty much do everything in moderation.
I believe in God, in faith and religion.
I believe that God created the world so beautiful for us to see, and so
I believe in finding the means to travel and see the world.
I believe that if I want to be somebody someday, I have to start somewhere.
I believe that what I've become is a product of my choices, not of circumstances.
I believe that a conversation is the best stress-reliever.
I believe in doing it now before it's too late.
I believe that the best way to change others is to change the way I deal with them.
I believe that success if not for everyone, but happiness is.
I believe that I am sincerely and utterly in love.
I believe that he and I can do things better if we do it together.
I believe that we should never stop complimenting each other.
I believe that there is always time for just about anything and everything.
I believe that being a little crazy is alright!


4 comments:

konsuy March 21, 2013 at 7:28 PM  

i so love this post.

Liza March 21, 2013 at 9:02 PM  

konsuy said...
i so love this post.


Salamat, Chi! I was so inspired when I wrote this (I actually wrote this at work while the inspiration was still there). I had a session with my career coach and at one point, he asked me, out of the blue, what I believe in. Wa ko katubag, not because I didn't believe in anything, but I thought there was so much that I believe in! So I challenged myself to write them down! :-)

Aileen March 22, 2013 at 8:22 AM  

Beautiful! And I like that you've put into words the things you believe in. : ) Inspiring.

Liza March 26, 2013 at 12:15 AM  

Aileen said...
Beautiful! And I like that you've put into words the things you believe in. : ) Inspiring.


Thank you, Ai! Coming from you, this means a whole lot! :)

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP