Saturday, September 12, 2009

This Little Town


I fell in love with this little town the very moment I stepped foot on it years ago.


This is where I dreamed big while staring at the vastness of the sea, and that dream has since come true.

This is where my first car got its one and only dent, when I was cruising along its narrow streets without paying attention to my driving because I was too captivated by its magnificent views.

This is where I first wished I had a nice camera so I can capture the clear blue skies, the ocean, the birds, the trees, and the romance shared by lovers at Lovers' Point.

This is where we buried my unborn nephew who, we believe, is now up in heaven among other little angels, and watching over us.

We frequent this little town called Pacific Grove not only because it is a short twenty minute drive from my sister's place, but because it is simply beautiful and captivating.  

And just recently, we found another reason to go there--this little town has a lot of little shoppes and boutiques that offer nice things at pretty reasonable prices.

10 comments:

Aileen September 13, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

Wow! I could live there! This looks like a dream. What a lovely charming town, Liz! And you have so many memories there. =)

Liza September 13, 2009 at 1:39 AM  

Aileen Siroy said...
Wow! I could live there! This looks like a dream. What a lovely charming town, Liz! And you have so many memories there. =)

_____________

Bisita unya diri Ai! I would LOVE to take you there! I can only imagine the beautiful photos you will take of this lovely little town!

Life+Style by C. Dacua-Ellazar Photography September 13, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

very nice gyud kaayo liz... maybe one of this day we can see this little lovely town =)

Shutterfairy September 13, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

pretty place Liz.. I can imagine myself loving it, too.

konsuy September 13, 2009 at 5:33 PM  

i love how you described it. nice kaayo to window shop and just walk around the area. i imagine lazy weekends sitting on benches just watching people pass by. maka daydream man ni imong photo oi. =)

JoPiE September 14, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

what an amazing photo, cuz!

remember my blog about pacific grove? oh yeah, I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PLACE TOO!

Liza September 20, 2009 at 1:46 AM  

Cindy said...

...very nice gyud kaayo liz... maybe one of this day we can see this little lovely town =)

_____________

Yes, yes! The next time you're here, you should let me take you there! =)

Liza September 20, 2009 at 1:47 AM  

Mai.Mai said...

...pretty place Liz.. I can imagine myself loving it, too.

_____________

You will surely love it here Mai! Maka-imagine lang ko sa kadaghan sa mga pictures nga ma-take nimo diri!

Liza September 20, 2009 at 1:51 AM  

konsuy said...

...i love how you described it. nice kaayo to window shop and just walk around the area. i imagine lazy weekends sitting on benches just watching people pass by. maka daydream man ni imong photo oi. =)

_____________

HAH! Window shop? Makapalit jud ka Chi! When you see these boutiques, you'll think the items are so expensive, but they're so reasonable! Kapalit gud ko ug tailored wool jacket for $19, and it was probably just as nice (maybe better) as one of those jackets I got from Burberry!

Liza September 20, 2009 at 1:52 AM  

JoPiE said...

...remember my blog about pacific grove? oh yeah, I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PLACE TOO!

_____________

Yes cuz, I remember your blog about Pacific Grove! It is very easy to fall in love with this place.

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP