Saturday, January 30, 2010

Back in the Blogspace and some thoughts


I finally got the chance to blog again.  It's been a while.  Lucas has been asleep for over an hour now and I think it will several more minutes before he wakes up.

I do miss blogging and I miss reading your blogs.  If I haven't been sending comments, that's because I haven't been able to visit your space.  I had a lot of thoughts lately and I wanted to write them, but I never got the chance to do it.  Now, they're too "bahaw"!

The one thing I really try to make time for is update my mommy journal.  This is important to me.  This is my way of capturing my son's milestones.

Anyway, here I am--back in the blog world, but not for long.  Next week is going to be crazy busy again and I will be out traveling.  I won't see Lucas for an entire week [sigh]!  This is, by far, the longest time that I won't be seeing him, and I hope this will be the last.  I hope the trips to come will be a lot shorter.

***

I had to reformat my iMac.  I upgraded my OS and somehow, something got messed up that things started crashing and slowing down.  So I decided to give my iMac a rebirth--wipe everything out and re-install.  Now, it's a lot faster and so far, nothing has crashed.  But the one thing I can't seem to successfully install is  the Windows OS parallel to my Leopard.  Now, all my Windows apps aren't running--including Photoshop.  So no more photo editing for me until I figure out how to make this work.

***

Doesn't matter if I can't edit photos.  I have not been able to take photos anyway.  In fact, our camera has been running out of juice for several days now and we haven't even re-charged it.  After this upcoming trip, I hope to start clicking away again.  I hope to take more photos of Lucas, which might now be very challenging as he has started getting more and more fidgety.

***

Photo above is from months ago, when I was practicing how to use our macro lens.

3 comments:

Shutterfairy January 30, 2010 at 5:54 PM  

Take pictures...blog more..

I always visit you at your mommy journal. I enjoy reading about Lucas.. new things every day.

Mommy Blogs January 30, 2010 at 8:14 PM  

glad to see you back! no need to explain liz... we all get that... life happens and we can't indulge in the blogworld as often as we want to =)

konsuy January 31, 2010 at 6:17 AM  

happy to read you always. anytime liz. ako bitaw, lain na pud ang gi buhat. blogging takes more time man gud.

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP