Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving


Today, on Thanksgiving Day, someone dear to me and Charles lost her battle against cancer.  While we grieve her passing, we are also reminded that life is a constant celebration--of a journey that each of us is given the opportunity to embark on.

So today, and always, I am most thankful for the gift of life and everything that comes with it--the joys and pains, the gains and losses, the triumphs and tribulations and all that it offers.

Thank you, God!  Thank you, Universe!  Thank you!

4 comments:

JoPiE November 26, 2010 at 11:45 PM  

Our deepest condolences, cuz. We didn't want to say it yesterday, as we understood feelings were still very raw.

Yes, every passing should remind us that life is to be celebrated for everything that it brings, good or bad.

Aileen November 29, 2010 at 2:47 AM  

Sending my condolences, Liz. You said it very well -- life is a constant celebration. *HUGS*

I am grateful for you. :)

Liza November 29, 2010 at 10:59 PM  

JoPiE said...
Our deepest condolences, cuz. We didn't want to say it yesterday, as we understood feelings were still very raw.


Cuz, much appreciated. Thank you!

Liza November 29, 2010 at 11:00 PM  

Aileen said...
Sending my condolences, Liz. You said it very well -- life is a constant celebration. *HUGS*

I am grateful for you. :)


Ai, thank you for your sympathy! And hey--I am grateful for you too! :-)

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP