Friday, July 6, 2012

Another boy!


I am so happy for my brother and my sister-in-law.  They are having another boy!  I'll be welcoming a new nephew soon--in November, puhon.

I had wished for a girl in our family since all of us siblings, and my cousin J, have boys.  But we're all equally happy with another boy. At least we won't have to buy new stuff!

I am also [secretly] envious. I wish it was me pregnant and going on maternity leave soon. I like the idea of staying home and taking care of babies. I like the thought of kissing the husband goodbye in the morning and throwing my arms at him when he comes home from work. Sometimes, I dream of that life!

But that's not the life I live, so having the opportunity to do that and be that, even for just three months, is like living a dream.

0 comments:

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP