Tuesday, August 25, 2009

'Til Then...


                         there were tears in his eyes when he kissed the little boys goodbye...

                         my heart almost stopped. It was a moment I didn't want to see come...

                         his words were filled with gratitude, yet his smile filled with regret--

                         ...regret that he will miss those fun and lovely family weekends,

                         ...regret that he won't be around to witness the boys' firsts--

                         --their first steps, first words, first birthdays.

                         my parents have left and we had a tearful parting...

                         we will miss them, but they will miss us more...

                         yet again, I now have something to look forward to--

                         --the day they will return, the day we will be together once again.

                         until then...

8 comments:

Shutterfairy August 26, 2009 at 1:48 AM  

.. tears in my eyes..

I love the photo Liz because it showed an emotion I know of - happiness and longing.

I hope that day will come soon..

konsuy August 26, 2009 at 2:46 AM  

gikumot akong kasing kasing ani liz. soon, they will be back. i'm sure the boys will miss them too.

photosandmemos August 26, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

Liz. im so sorry..this is so heartbreaking..one day soon, magkuyog ra gyud mo..

*hugs*

Life+Style by C. Dacua-Ellazar Photography August 28, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

oh, this entry makes me cry... i can't imagine intawon ang pag-ka-miss nila nung cardo and nang ludy liz sa mga bata.

hopefully soon the family will be together again. we'll be waiting for that entry.

*hugz*

Liza August 28, 2009 at 11:41 PM  

Mai.Mai said...

.. tears in my eyes..

I love the photo Liz because it showed an emotion I know of - happiness and longing.

I hope that day will come soon..

_____________

You must be really sad too, Mai. **HUGS**

I hope the day will also come soon to you--the day when you will reunite with your loved one.

Liza August 28, 2009 at 11:43 PM  

konsuy said...

gikumot akong kasing kasing ani liz. soon, they will be back. i'm sure the boys will miss them too.

___________

I hope that they will be back soon para dili makalimot ang kids nila. It would be very heartbreaking for them to come back and the kids won't recognize them anymore :-(

Liza August 28, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

photosandmemos said...

Liz. im so sorry..this is so heartbreaking..one day soon, magkuyog ra gyud mo..

*hugs*

_____________

Thank you Chel! **HUGS back**

I really hate parting with people I love. I hate missing someone. But some things we can't control and so sometimes sacrifices have to be made :-(

Liza August 28, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

Cindy said...

oh, this entry makes me cry... i can't imagine intawon ang pag-ka-miss nila nung cardo and nang ludy liz sa mga bata.

hopefully soon the family will be together again. we'll be waiting for that entry.

*hugz*

_____________

Cinds, you mommy must have felt the same way when you went home to visit and left. It is so hard to part with people we love!

**Hugs back**

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP