Sunday, May 10, 2009

Because You Loved Me

If I were to describe and tell my mother who she really is to me, I'd simply be singing this song to her...


Because You Loved Me
by Celine Dion


For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joys you brought to my life
For all the wrongs that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful baby

You're the one who held me up
You never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through
Through it all

You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
You lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'coz you believed
I'm everything I am because you loved me.


Happy Mothers Day to all of you mothers and grandmothers out there!!!

5 comments:

konsuy May 11, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

Happy Mother's day pud to you Liza. Charles Jr will be singing this song to you someday. time sa? Charles Jr na gyud ni siya? or have you thought of another name?

Lynette May 11, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

Hi Liz! Hope you had a great mother's day! Come next year, naa nay little mouth mo kiss nimo to greet you.

Exciting!

Liza May 11, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

Hi Chi! We're not calling him Charles, hehe. We have a name in mind pero dili pa sad final. We want to meet baby first and see if angayan ba cya sa name, hehe.

Liza May 11, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

Thank you Nette! It's funny how I got so many Mothers' Day greetings and wishes this year nga dili pa gani ko mother, hehe. I am very excited to become one!

Aileen May 16, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

I love this song!

Happy Mother's Day, Liz! Sorry I'm late. =(

Lovely photos, as always.

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP