Monday, May 4, 2009

Sis

My sister...


... is the first person I think of when I am happy.
... is the first one I call when I have some news to tell--good or bad, happy or sad.
... is the only reason I passed Grade 1--long story, but true.
... is the one person I have the most memories of.
... is the one person who has seen me at my best and worst.
... is the one person I can never get angry at no matter how much she tries to annoy me.
... is always there when I need someone to hold my hand and cry with me when things go wrong.
... is the one person I don't keep secrets from, and the one I trust with all my secrets.
... is the one person who always understands me no matter how weird or crazy I get.
... is the most humble and down-to-earth person I know.
... is my role model and she may not believe it, but it's true!
... is one of my most valuable possessions.
... is one of the reasons why I consider my life blessed!
... is one of the persons I would give my life for.
... is my one and only best friend.

Happy Birthday, dear Sis!  
Words aren't enough to express how very grateful and lucky I am
to have you in my life!
I love you!!!

9 comments:

Shutterfairy May 5, 2009 at 1:39 AM  

happy birthday to your sis liz..
It's so nice to have a sister.

konsuy May 5, 2009 at 5:43 PM  

happy birthday to lot.
you are lucky to have each other. puro mga sweet.

Liza May 5, 2009 at 6:15 PM  

Thank you Mai! And AMEN to that--it's wonderful to have a sister!

Liza May 5, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

Thank you Chi! Indeed, I'm very lucky. You are lucky too! I think you and Mic2x share that strong bond--I saw it sa imong despedida.

Lot May 6, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

Thanks...you're the kind of sister everybody would wish for and I feel so blessed to have you. I cried reading your poem because you make it sound like I am the perfect sister when in fact I truly feel I haven't been half of what you've been to me and to our family.

Liza May 6, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

Sis, to me you are the perfect sister! I could not wish for more. I love you so much!

Liza May 7, 2009 at 11:43 PM  

"I could not wish for more"I take it back--I wish we were neighbors! :-)

Life+Style by C. Dacua-Ellazar Photography May 8, 2009 at 8:04 AM  

Lot, happy birthday! Hope you had fun... [how's baby nathan? he's grown huh]... more blessing to come your way...

happy mother's day in advance by the way to you liz and your sis lot!

Liza May 8, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

Thank you Cinds!

I don't think I'm considered a mom na, am I?

Happy Mothers Day to YOU!!! :-)

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP