Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Birthday, Love!


When it's his birthday, I feel like it's my birthday too! I get so excited!


I have to admit that this year, I almost forgot about it (sorry, beybee!). Since having Lucas, there are more and more things to think about and I noticed that I have become forgetful of dates, special events and occasions. But thanks to Friendster--it sent me a reminder more than a week in advance and I had to think about it everyday so I won't forget until the day comes.

I love surprises--I love to surprise people and I love to be surprised! So Lucas and I surprised daddy today. I drove to work this morning, stayed in the office for about an hour and left. I picked up cake and drove home to pick up Lucas, and then we headed to daddy's work. By the time we got there, it was a little past lunch time--perfect time for dessert!

His eyes got so big and his smile so wide when he saw us! It was priceless! I did so much driving today, but seeing him smile like that makes everything worthwhile. He deserves it! He deserves more!

Happy, happy Birthday...
...to the man who stole my heart,
...to the one who gives me reason to live life and enjoy every minute of it,
...to the one who makes me a proud wife,
...to the one who gave me my beautiful son,
...to my one, my only, my dearest Charles!

_____________

***Photo: Reposting one of my favorite photos of Charles***

6 comments:

Shutterfairy October 9, 2009 at 4:21 AM  

happy birthday to your dearest charles Liz. Love the photo..

photosandmemos October 9, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

Happy birthday to your Charles=) wishing you both the best=)

Life+Style by C. Dacua-Ellazar Photography October 9, 2009 at 11:27 PM  

happy birthday to hubby charles... what a great surprise =)

konsuy October 11, 2009 at 5:03 PM  

happy birthday charlie. =)

JoPiE October 11, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

omg, i would have loved to see charles' face when he saw you and lucas!!!! that must've been precious! happy birthday again, charles! :-)

Aileen October 12, 2009 at 2:33 AM  

i'm a little bit late, happy birthday to charles! =) more blessings!

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP