Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Things That Matter Most

The things that matter most in our lives
are not the treasures that we acquire along the way
but rather the treasure chest of moments, memories and experiences
shared with the people we love...

{borrowed from a Thanksgiving card I got today}


This Thanksgiving, I think about what I am most grateful for. And I am most grateful for the people in my life--for the family that I have and for having them here with me. I cannot imagine being away from them. I am grateful that God has blessed me with parents and siblings who are still with us in this world. My greatest fear is to lose anyone of them to death. I pray that God will bless us with many more years together. I am grateful for the few but genuine friends that I have. My friends are my extended family.

This Thanksgiving, I also wish that people who are alone will find someone, children who are abandoned will find families, families that are broken will reunite and those who are lost will find their way back home.

I wish everyone a wonderful holiday filled with family, friends, love, laughter, good food, good company and many, many memories to hold close.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


3 comments:

konsuy November 26, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

happy thanksgiving liz, charles and lucas. you are one of the blessings we have as a family. thanks for all your support and prayers.

JoPiE November 26, 2009 at 6:15 PM  

such beautiful thoughts, cuz! happy thanksgiving to you and your wonderful family! :-)

Life+Style by C. Dacua-Ellazar Photography November 27, 2009 at 5:56 AM  

wonderful DOF...

well said liz... happy thanksgiving to you and your family!!!

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP