Saturday, January 22, 2011

This Weekend...


... we have three birthday party invitations.  I think we can only go to two.

... my parents, my sister and my nephew are visiting.  I am very excited to see them again!

... I need to get a hold of an iPad (even for just a couple of hours) to test something out. Who can lend me one?  Hehe...

... I will finally watch Inception--the movie that confused yet amazed many of its viewers.

... Lucas will be missing swim class for the second time around (but he will be with other kids at a children's party, so that won't be too bad I      guess...)

... I need to rest, rest and rest. Yesterday, I had a really awful muscle and back pain.  I can't find any  possible cause but fatigue.

... I will be packing and shipping baby stuff to my brother.

... I will be with my family all the time!  Yoohoo! :-)

Happy Weekend, Everyone!

8 comments:

Life+Style by C. Dacua-Ellazar Photography January 22, 2011 at 1:49 AM  

happy weekend sad sa imo liz... looks like you're weekend is full loads of fun =)

Liza January 22, 2011 at 12:23 PM  

Cindy said...
happy weekend sad sa imo liz... looks like you're weekend is full loads of fun =)


Thank you, Cinds! Have a wonderful weekend to you too!

konsuy January 23, 2011 at 8:04 PM  

happy weekend, charles, liza and lucas.

JoPiE January 24, 2011 at 3:50 PM  

cuz, there's a website that lends out electronic stuff like iPads. but i guess you have a few friends who might be able to lend you one. :D

oh, how did you find "Inception"? Ben and I talked about it for days! :D

Dee January 24, 2011 at 6:32 PM  

hala murag dili na weekend run ahaha... pero mugreet gihapon ko ug "Happy weekend Liz!"

Liza January 25, 2011 at 12:20 AM  

konsuy said...
happy weekend, charles, liza and lucas


Salamat, Chi! Hope you had a good weekend too!

Liza January 25, 2011 at 12:27 AM  

JoPiE said...
oh, how did you find "Inception"? Ben and I talked about it for days! :D


Cuz, I actually really liked the movie! Naglabad akong ulo at first but in the end, nakasabot ra sad ko. I wasn't so sure about the ending--I think it was too good to be true. But maybe because of the complexity of the movie, we couldn't help but over-analyze it. ;-)

Liza January 25, 2011 at 12:28 AM  

Dee said...
hala murag dili na weekend run ahaha... pero mugreet gihapon ko ug "Happy weekend Liz!"


Thank you, Dee! Hope you had a good one too! :-)

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP