Friday, January 7, 2011

Wishing



This year, I wish...

...that Lucas will eat more, drink more milk and stay healthy.

...that I will travel less for work and more for pleasure (I think this is the hardest to accomplish).

...for my sister to finally get her green card process started.

...to make more money (who doesn't want more money?)

...for more people to pay for my photographs.

...to go home to the Philippines.

...for a MacBook Pro.

...for a safe delivery of my brother's baby, and for a healthy baby too.

...to wear a bikini again and not be ashamed of it.

...to meet at least one of my cyber friends in person.

...for another holiday with my parents.

All of these wishes are achievable with discipline, hard work, prayer and a little bit of luck.  I hope to achieve even half of them.  But if God grants me all of them, then what a wonderful year it would be! :-)

***

Photo:  My mom believes in good luck.  So back home, she would have thirteen kinds of round fruit every New Year, supposedly for good luck and prosperity.  My sister carried that tradition, so this New Year she had thirteen different kinds of fruit--only, not all of them were round.

10 comments:

Mommy Blogs January 8, 2011 at 12:14 PM  

Here's wishing with you Liz! Hope you can drop by Denver again, this time with your family =)

Life+Style by C. Dacua-Ellazar Photography January 8, 2011 at 4:45 PM  

Thanks for sharing Liz... May all ur wish come true...

Likey the photo =)

Aileen January 9, 2011 at 7:50 AM  

I hope all your wishes will come true, Liz! You deserve all of them! :) Have the most amazing 2011!

konsuy January 9, 2011 at 12:31 PM  

nice kaayo ang bokeh sa photo. (well, this can make up for the not so rounded fruits). i would have thought si charles ang daghan chinese traditions. =)

praying all your wishes come true so that you can make more wishes...

JoPiE January 10, 2011 at 9:54 AM  

this is a neat idea, cuz. wishes instead of resolutions. and i wish everyone of them will come true for you. HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

Liza January 20, 2011 at 12:24 AM  

Mommy Blogs said...
Here's wishing with you Liz! Hope you can drop by Denver again, this time with your family =)


Tiris, I hope so too! Or maybe you can also come to San Francisco! Hehe..

Liza January 20, 2011 at 12:25 AM  

Cindy said...
Thanks for sharing Liz... May all ur wish come true...

Likey the photo =)


Thank you, Cindy!

Liza January 20, 2011 at 12:26 AM  

Aileen said...
I hope all your wishes will come true, Liz! You deserve all of them! :) Have the most amazing 2011!


You too, Ai! If even half of this will come true, I am a happy camper!

Liza January 20, 2011 at 12:28 AM  

konsuy said...
nice kaayo ang bokeh sa photo. (well, this can make up for the not so rounded fruits). i would have thought si charles ang daghan chinese traditions. =)

praying all your wishes come true so that you can make more wishes...


Aw, o diay noh? Lingin man diay ang bokeh! Hehe... Nah! Wala man kaayo Chinese tradition ni si Charles. Pinoy na ni cya, Chi! Hehe.

Salamat, Chi! I believe that you pray for us, your friends. That is very sweet of you.

Liza January 20, 2011 at 12:30 AM  

JoPiE said...
this is a neat idea, cuz. wishes instead of resolutions. and i wish everyone of them will come true for you. HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D


Wishes nalang ko, cuz! Kay hopeless na gyud ang resolutions! Hahaha! Thanks Cuz! Wish you an amazing year as well.

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP