Thursday, April 21, 2011

Meet Sissy


"Nice to meet you, Sissy!"

Sissy is my new assistant.
She arrived last week, when I was away traveling.
She gave me another reason to look forward to coming home.


I have been drooling for an iPad since it came out in the market.  But if you are an Apple user like me, you will understand why I waited for the next generation to come out before getting one.  Apple has a reputation of making the first release of a new product pretty basic and adding the nicer features in the second and subsequent releases.

I've only had Sissy for a few days and I like her so much already.  I have yet to be convinced that she is worth every penny--I think she is too expensive for what she does, but I am happy with her regardless.

Why "Sissy"?  It's my nickname for Assistant.  Some people call their sisters "sissy".  Well, Sissy is not only going to be an assistant.  She is going to be a friend, a travel companion, a lounge buddy, one that I'll have coffee or tea with, and one that I may even keep secrets with.  Just like a sister.

8 comments:

kookooforcocopuffs April 21, 2011 at 9:55 AM  

so lovely,Sissy...so happy for you..you so deserve it;-) i want one too...she looks mighty fine;-) congrats to you and your sissy and i hope you get to enjoy it to the maximum;-)

Life+Style by C. Dacua-Ellazar Photography April 21, 2011 at 2:52 PM  

Wow, so jealous... I want a sissy too... Congrats in your new assistant =)

Liza April 22, 2011 at 1:26 AM  

kookooforcocopuffs said...
so lovely,Sissy...so happy for you..you so deserve it;-) i want one too...she looks mighty fine;-) congrats to you and your sissy and i hope you get to enjoy it to the maximum;-)


I'd like to think I deserve it, Chel! You should go get one. I think you will enjoy it. Thank you, Chel!

Liza April 22, 2011 at 1:27 AM  

Cindy said...
Wow, so jealous... I want a sissy too... Congrats in your new assistant =)


Cinds, this will be so handy when you want to meet with your clients and show them some proofs or your portfolio, for instance. Go get one, my friend!

konsuy April 22, 2011 at 5:28 AM  

hi Sissy! you are looking good. enjoy your days with Boss Liza. =) Impress her.

Aileen April 24, 2011 at 6:52 AM  

Wow! So pretty, Liz! :D I know you'll have awesome moments with Sissy. :) That's true, about waiting for the next generation.

Liza May 2, 2011 at 12:41 AM  

konsuy said...
hi Sissy! you are looking good. enjoy your days with Boss Liza. =) Impress her.


Chi, Sissy has already impressed me, and Charles, and my sister and many others. I think I now know of two other people who are getting it after they tried Sissy. :)

Liza May 2, 2011 at 12:43 AM  

Aileen said...
Wow! So pretty, Liz! :D I know you'll have awesome moments with Sissy. :) That's true, about waiting for the next generation.


You should go get yourself one, Ai, if you haven't already. I can see you bringing one of these to your meetings with clients when you need to show them proofs of their photos (when you have to do them in person).

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP