Friday, September 10, 2010

Eva


This is my friend Minerva  or "Eva".  I first met her in high school.  We weren't close and we didn't hang out--let's just leave it at that.  But she is one of the few people I know from home who migrated here in the US so we connected when I moved here, and we have since been good friends.

Eva isn't shy when it comes to photos.  She always dresses well, is always made up and loves being photographed.  She's posed for me quite a few times when we got together with other friends, but when I asked her once to pose for a boudoir session, she politely declined saying "she does not have the body to flaunt".  Of course, she was being modest but I never asked her again.

When I was in Las Vegas two weeks ago for a conference, we agreed to meet.  But it was the night of the Miss Universe pageant and after learning that Miss Philippines had a good shot at the crown, we both did not want to miss it.  So instead of going out, we brought dinner in and watched the pageant at my hotel room.

After a night of good conversations, super delicious Thai food, a disappointing pageant and a little bit of vodka, I took out my camera to take photos of her.  Imagine my surprise when she also pulled out a bag of sexy lingerie and said she's ready to pose for me in them.  She said she's only doing so because she knows the photos will come out decent and tasteful.  I was flattered.

I hope I did not disappoint her with these photos.  My flash broke earlier that day so I took these without adequate lighting.  We had to move around furniture and lamps inside the hotel room to get some good lighting.  Most of the photos came out dark and blurry--I had to discard more than half of what I took.  But these are a few that came out nice.


I think she's happy with these photos.  She said it was ok to post them in my FB account.  I said "hmm...maybe not".  She said, "It's ok. Afterall, I'm not naked!"  So I posted select ones there too and told her I would post the good stuff in my blog because all my friends here have artistic eyes.


4 comments:

Life+Style by C. Dacua-Ellazar Photography September 11, 2010 at 7:56 PM  

nicely done liz!

konsuy September 12, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

well done gyud liz. eva has the body and she can pose.

Liza September 16, 2010 at 4:40 PM  

Cindy said...
nicely done liz!


Thank you, Cinds! Lipay ko!

Liza September 16, 2010 at 4:41 PM  

konsuy said...
well done gyud liz. eva has the body and she can pose.


Indeed, Chi! Makasuya kaayo iya body.

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP