Saturday, September 11, 2010

For-Eva

Posting more photos of Eva here because I told her I would--that instead of Facebook, I would post them here.


She is sultry and sweltering hot!  I can only wish I have her body.


She takes really good care of herself.  She eats healthy, exercises regularly, takes naps and gets adequate sleep--something that I have been depriving myself of.  I sleep an average of 5 hours a day.  She reminded me that getting enough sleep will keep us looking young.  I'm inspired by her.  I have to do the same.


She knows how to work it too.  It was so easy and fun photographing her (even if we had to lift stuff and move furniture around).


She wishes to have a baby someday.  Oh, I think she's going to be a great mom!  Her baby is going to have the nicest of things!  And she's going to love him/her to death!  I wish she will be blessed with a child one day.


She has a big heart too.  She has a lot of "scholars" back in the Philippines--relatives, close and distant whom she sends to school.  She does not ask for anything in return other than to finish school and help others when it's their turn to make money.


Minerva is a beautiful person inside and out.  Everyone who knows her will agree with me.  She has gone a long way and lives a very comfortable life, but she remains humble and very kind.  She goes back home often and feeds pretty much anyone who comes to their house. I often tease her that if she runs mayor of Guindulman, Bohol, she will win without a doubt.


Thank you to my friend, Minerva for trusting me to take her photos!  I look forward to the next photo session with her.  October maybe--I'll be in Vegas again!

6 comments:

Life+Style by C. Dacua-Ellazar Photography September 11, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

whoot woot!!!

She lives in vegas? Which part Liz?

*** by the way, sorry for your external flash being broken =(

konsuy September 12, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

the photos look great despite the handicap. maayo gyud ang photographer ug photo worthy pud kaayo ang subject. (and one with a big heart too, basta taga Bohol buotan gyud. hehehe)

Aileen September 14, 2010 at 2:53 AM  

Wow! Awesome photos, Liz!
Her beauty shows in all these photos!

Liza September 16, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

Cindy said...
whoot woot!!!

She lives in vegas? Which part Liz?


Hi Cinds! Yes, she lives in Vegas--sa Summerlin area. Nice kaayo iyang place.

*** by the way, sorry for your external flash being broken =(

Ok ra, napulihan na! Hehehe...

Liza September 16, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

konsuy said...
the photos look great despite the handicap. maayo gyud ang photographer ug photo worthy pud kaayo ang subject. (and one with a big heart too, basta taga Bohol buotan gyud. hehehe)


Chi, pareha nato nga buotan noh? Hehehe... Thanks! I'm so glad you like the photos.

Liza September 16, 2010 at 4:39 PM  

Aileen said...
Wow! Awesome photos, Liz!
Her beauty shows in all these photos!


Ai, when I took these photos I kept thinking about how you did your sister's photos--kadtong didto sa imong "studio" :-> Nice kaayo to. I'm glad you like these. I'm very flattered!

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP