Sunday, December 14, 2008

Flame


I didn't really have anything in mind when I took this photo. I guess I was just fascinated by the flame and thought it was a good color to capture.

This piece was a gift from my sister and I consider this one of the most important things in the house. It's an air-freshener/odor neutralizer. I fill the bottle with alcohol--unscented (if I want to just neutralize odor) or scented (if I want to freshen up the place). I light it up and keep the coil in flames for only a minute, then I put out the flames. The smoke that comes out of the coil effectively eliminates odor (especially from food) and freshens up the place.

I've had this for over three years now and it's still works perfectly. To me, it's definitely better than candles, sprays and oil diffusers.

Thanks Sis!

4 comments:

Shutterfairy December 15, 2008 at 1:14 AM  

I thought it was a christmas ball turned lighter.. heheh.

Liza December 15, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

you're right! it does look like one, hehe!

Jo Quijada December 15, 2008 at 1:29 PM  

i agree with mai, i really thought this was a christmas ball at first.

hmm... more effective than all of the odor eliminators you just mentioned? i wonder where i'd get one of those. will come in handy for those times i cook buwad.

Life+Style by C. Dacua-Ellazar Photography December 15, 2008 at 11:11 PM  

love the color depth... the drama is captured in this one... nice...

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP