Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Special Holiday


We normally start decorating for Christmas right after Thanksgiving holiday. But this year, we're a little late. We have just finished putting up the Christmas tree and hanging lights outside the house. I still have a box half-full of Christmas decors still to be hanged or placed somewhere, and a stack of Christmas cards to send out.

I used to be so excited about all the decorating, the cards and the holiday shopping. But this year has been different. I haven't even made one trip to the mall. This year is all about family and the excitement that comes with having them around once more. Christmas this year is going to be very special to us because after ten long years of being apart, we are finally spending Christmas together all over again. My sister's baby Nathan is also joining us for the first time, and we have another one coming soon.

I have so much to be thankful for! This has been a phenomenal year, and the next year comes with a lot of promise.

1 comments:

Jo Quijada December 15, 2008 at 1:31 PM  

kami, we just put up our xmas tree yesterday as well.

i'm so happy for you and your family, cuz. merry christmas!

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP