Friday, December 26, 2008

Little People




It is so delightful to have babies around. They're too cute that you just can't have enough of them.

My nephew has been with us for three days now, and I am so excited that he is staying until after New Year's day. I have to say that since he arrived, there has never been a dull moment in the house. Even when he's sleeping, and most of the time he does, we still get so amused just looking at him, feeling his breath and hearing his soft, delicate snore.

Yesterday, my nephew was having tantrums. He probably slept for only two hours and was crying the whole time. I didn't hear much of it because I was so asleep, but I heard everybody else in the house were awakened by baby's loud and almost nonstop crying. The hardest part is not knowing what's wrong with him and whatever it is that can soothe him down.

My sister said having a baby will really test our patience. But at the end of the day, the joys that the little ones bring to our lives will always outweigh the hard sacrifices. I guess--soon enough, I'll find out myself.

***I enjoyed photographing my nephew's hands and feet. Photos shown in Antique effect (aka Vintage) and B&W***

9 comments:

Anonymous December 27, 2008 at 1:41 AM  

cuz, I LOVE THESE! i esp love the antique effect. was this edited on the Mac?

oh, babies' feet and hands are so cute!

heey, we both got the 50mm/1.8 -- that's great! good thing yours will autofocus on your cam. :-)

Life+Style by C. Dacua-Ellazar Photography December 27, 2008 at 6:54 AM  

nice one liz. keep practicing para pag naa na si baby pohon well verse ka na sa mga baby photo's.

Liza December 27, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

CUZ, yeah sa Mac ni cya. They have one similar to Actions sa Photoshop called "Effects". I tried both pero pare-pareho ra gyud results! Kita na ta balik so I can get tips from you on how to use the fast lens. Heard Tita is inviting for New Year's Eve--you going?

DEE, correct gyud ka--practice daan before maabot ang baby! Pero dapat si Charles ang mag-practice ug maayo kay ako pa manganak, ako pa gyud mag-take pictures. Haha!

Life+Style by C. Dacua-Ellazar Photography December 27, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

ayy sus liz, if you really want to take those momentous photos of your baby (not necessarily sa pagpanganak nimo pohon - that's definitely charles job - that is if he's standing up dili mo -collapse, i've seen them often at work... peace charles) maski 1 or 2 day post delivery sige gihapon ka ug kuha, trust me. i remember those days. you got your ultrasound done yet? you'll probably close to your 20wks pregnancy. when di-ay exact due date nimo liz?

Liza December 27, 2008 at 11:50 PM  

Hi Dee! My next ultrasound appointment is on Jan 2nd--that'll be very close to my 20th week too so hopefully by then we'll find out what exactly we're having, hehe--exciting kaayo! my due date is may 26th.

konsuy December 28, 2008 at 2:15 AM  

liza, i love these photos. nice kaayo. you should put these into an album.

Jo Quijada December 28, 2008 at 12:50 PM  

cuz, i checked sa photoshop. wala lagi. hmm.

didn't know tita was inviting. pero i don't think we can go. ben has to work the next day, january 1. sayanga oi! would have wanted to ask you lotsa questions about your bay bridge pictures! and of course, i need to see the "bump." hehe.

Liza December 28, 2008 at 4:21 PM  

cuz, sa Mac lang ang Effects. Photoshop has Actions--kadto bitaw imong gihatag nako nga downloadables. I downloaded them and tried them but mas naanad na ko sa Mac nga editing tools.

Shutterfairy December 29, 2008 at 3:59 AM  

love anything vintage..love these photos, too. More more more.

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP