Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Place


I used to rent an apartment only three short blocks away from the Palace of Fine Arts, and since then this place has become one of my favorites in San Francisco.

This is the place to go when--
--you want to find serenity or just relax
--you want to think hard and deep
--you want to dream big or dream about owning a million-dollar home (this place is surrounded by them)
--you want to have a date with nature
--you want to meet somebody special (this is where my husband and i had our first photo as a couple)
--you want to see great architecture
--you are in the mood for a nice "walk in the park"
--you feel like having a picnic with friends or family
--you are simply entertaining guests (especially those not from San Francisco)

4 comments:

konsuy December 14, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

nice kaayo nimo pagka-kuha. dreamy kaayo. gi mingaw hinuon ko ug chestnut st. da.

Liza December 14, 2008 at 11:23 PM  

gimingaw sad ko didto Chi! If I'm not mistaken, you were one of the residents sa kadto nga place. I heard Dennis did not rent it out since I left. I think he is keeping it open in case he needs to bring programmers from Beijing here. I hope you can visit us here one of these days so we can both see the apartment once again.

konsuy December 15, 2008 at 3:28 PM  

hahaha. that apartment contained so many good memories. =)

Life+Style by C. Dacua-Ellazar Photography December 15, 2008 at 10:07 PM  

love this one liz, very serene... i love the different angle of palace of fine arts...

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP