Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Season of Colors




This is why autumn is my second favorite season--you see colors everywhere, it gets moderately cold and you start feeling the spirit of the holiday in the air.

These photos reminded me of my last trip to Minnesota. The day before I left was a dark, foggy day and at least three of my co-workers said the same thing to me--"I hope the sun comes out tomorrow so you can see the colors". I didn't get it at first. The following day the sun indeed came out. My plane took off and I looked down and saw how beautiful the colors were! Greens, yellows, oranges, browns and reds--it's not something I haven't seen before in my own neighborhood. I just didn't bother to stop, look around and appreciate what's out there.

So here I am, trying to capture the colors I see just outside our home and enjoying them while they last.

4 comments:

konsuy December 12, 2008 at 4:56 PM  

love your pictures, liza. keep them coming. love it love it love it.

Liza December 13, 2008 at 12:39 AM  

thanks chi! glad you like the photos.

Shutterfairy December 14, 2008 at 3:06 AM  

i would love to experience autumn and take pictures of the season. maybe someday..

Jo Quijada December 15, 2008 at 1:34 PM  

autumn is now my favorite season, cuz. spring comes second.

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP