Monday, December 8, 2008

Nathaniel John



It is such a joy to see a new-born baby, especially when the baby is somebody special to you.

Nathaniel "Nathan" John was born on November 24th, 2008. He was born to my sister Lorelie and her husband John Mayel. I was there to witness the very moment he came into this world and no true words could ever describe how powerful that moment was.

Nathan is now my favorite subject. When he's around, I always keep the camera in close proximity so I'm always ready for a good photo opportunity with this adorable little guy!

2 comments:

Jo Quijada December 15, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

awwww, so cute! just look at that face...

Unknown January 5, 2009 at 10:51 PM  

how very precious!

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP