Saturday, January 3, 2009

Let there be Brandy and Cigar


Charles is ecstatic! Well, I am too. We just learned yesterday that baby is growing normally and we are having a BOY! YIPEEEEEE!!!

We both wanted a boy, but a girl would have been equally grand.

If it was a girl, I would (a) already have a name for her, (b) love the idea of dressing her up with those cute little outfits and (c) love the idea of a mini-me!

If a boy, he would (a) be low maintenance since he will be wearing Nathan's hand-me-downs, hehe, (b) have Kuya Nathan for a playmate (my brother-in-law was a little apprehensive about Nathan playing dolls if we were to have a girl) and (c) be close to me since boys tend to be closer to their moms.

But we are having a boy and we are both very thrilled about it.

Charles said he will have his brandy and cigar ready for when his boy comes out!

6 comments:

Life+Style by C. Dacua-Ellazar Photography January 3, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

congratulations liz and charles!!! we are so happy and excited knowing you're going to have a baby boy... i was right there huh guessing your soon to be born baby (i think i said it in your clementine blog if i am not mistaken).

anyway, do enjoy and savor this moment, 2nd trimester is the best phase in pregnancy --- not too nasueated, not quite big yet [i mean the baby] in short aches and pains of being pregnant is not there yet. any ultrasound pics? i hope your OB gave you something.

take care soon to be mama!

Liza January 3, 2009 at 11:22 PM  

Thanks Dee! You know what, while I was writing that blog, I thought "Cindy guessed it right! I hope she will comment--I can't wait to see it!" True enough, you're the first one to comment! Hehe...

YES--doctor gave us lots of photos, some in 3D. I don't know if I'm just imagining too much, but he kinda looks like Charles in one of the photos, hehe.

konsuy January 4, 2009 at 1:47 AM  

daddy na ka, liz. congratulations you 2. charles jr?
excited na pud ko. intsik imong baby.

Liza January 4, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

thanks chi! i have a feeling maliwat ni charles, hehe. wala pa mi name for a boy so yeah--we can call him charles jr. for now.

Anonymous January 4, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

omg, a boy!!! yipee!!!

yes, i've heard also that boys tend to be closer to their moms (sorry, charles! hehe) i mean, their love for their dads will be different comapred to their love for their moms. *there there, charles, it's ok*

i am super excited for you and charles! :-)

Liza January 4, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

Thanks cuz! Ok ra si Charles 'coz he likes boy man sad. When it's your turn, maayo unta girl. Would be nice to have a little girl around too! Girls like to pose more than boys so naa na dayon ta subject for portraits, hehe! :-)

Followers

Contributors

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

Schmap.com San Francisco Guide

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP